Nexus Group is an innovative and rapidly growing identity and security company. We secure society by enabling trusted identities for people and things, in both the physical and digital world.
The Nexus Smart ID solution enables organizations to issue, manage and use trusted identities - to people, devices, and Internet of Things (IoT). For the workforce, the Smart ID is most often in the form of multifunctional ID cards or digital smart cards on phones and laptops. The identities can be used for all physical and digital access, which means that an organization and its employees don’t have to deal with multiple passwords, cards and tokens for each person.
What will you be doing at Nexus?
We are looking for you as part of a team currently working with our PRIME product, a core component of our SmartID solution, which is responsible for managing digital identities, in form of ID cards, mobile ID, virtual smartcards and more. Your main focus will be on quality assurance and automation testing of our CI/CD and Cloud Deployment. This does not limit your involvement only to deliver new features, but also an important contribution in our journey to a cloud-based solution for centralized identity management. You will participate in the entire development process starting from technology choices until automated testing and deployment.
We work as a team, that means close collaboration, possibility to work on multiple parts of the flow and a team end-to-end responsibility for the entire product. Agile methods, quality-first development and continuous integration is part of the team DNA.
Java, Spring, Activiti, Gradle, REST, Angular, Selenium, Testng, RestAssured, GIT, Jira, Jenkins, Artifactory, SonarQube, Docker, Kubernetes, Microservice, Azure Cloud & Azure DevOps are the buzzwords for this role.
You will contribute to -
- Engaging with automation, innovation and open-source.
- Working with cross functional teams to deliver a world-class product with high quality.
- Ensuring, quality standards and principles are used throughout the development lifecycle.
- Developing strategies for automated tests and higher automation test coverage.
- Analyzing complex system behavior, performance and application issues.
Who are you?
We think (you are) a skilled JAVA developer with some years of experience with automation and optionally in cloud technologies. You love automation (you are not lazy, you are just smart!) and you firmly believe that cooperation and team work is the way to success. Continuous improvement, working closely together and discussion is the way to learn from each other.
If you also have experience in security, that’s great!!!, else we at least expect a strong interest and willingness to learn!
We are looking for someone with some years of professional experience in testing/verification in C++ and/or Java. Experience in security (e.g. PKI, SAML), microservices, Spring Boot and Docker can work in your favor. Meritorious is, experience in cloud environments, CI/CD and automation.
You are good at managing yourself, to see what needs to be done and to make sure it happens. Continuous improvement, working closely together and discussion is the way to learn from each other.
We believe that you possess –
- Academic education in engineering, specializing in Computers or equivalent.
- Experience in test automation.
- Expertise in writing automated tests using the language of your choice like Java, C++, Python etc.
- Experience in load and performance testing of high-volume critical systems.
- Experience in authoring tests with Selenium.
- Sound Knowledge in REST, SOAP using tools like SoapUI for API testing will be valued.
- Experience with Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration tools: Gradle or Maven, JIRA, Confluence and Jenkins will be valued.
- Ability to learn new technologies and work with them efficiently.
- 3 to 10 years of QA/Automation experience.