In the ever-expanding world of digitizing we secure the new society that emerge. Nexus’ Smart ID solutions and IoT platforms are transforming how we perceive trusted identities. We provide cutting edge technology to high demanding global clients. Do you want to be a part of our journey?
Swedish-owned Nexus Group is an innovative identity management company. At 300 employees some would consider us a smaller company, but we have the privilege to protect workforce and IoT solutions for world class customers. This is something we are super proud of and our clients have chosen us because of who we are and because of the technology we provide. Now, we are looking for a Sales Manager focusing on our Smart ID portfolio.
You will join a global team, this role is preferable based either at our offices in Germany (Berlin, Düsseldorf, Ettlingen) or at your home office.
What will you be doing at Nexus
Reporting to the local Director Sales, this is a strategic Sales role as we accelerate our growth in Central and Eastern Europe. You will be tasked with driving sales within your accounts and your sector.
You have fun and ideally evidence of solution selling and IT Security, with building partner and customer relationships and role modelling your behaviours within a team. The ability to leverage the partner community and reach into a well-established network are required elements for success.
As a women or man of action you do have passion in sales, working with people and in IT in general. You take the initiative to find new opportunities and you take the lead in developing our market. Your mindset should be authentic and hungry with the drive to close opportunities successfully.
As Sales within Nexus you provide first-class sales by answering any questions the costumer might have about a product. You act as a liaison between customer and Nexus and as an expert in selling solutions to organizations that meet their needs.
- Position and articulate Nexus’s value proposition to strategic customers and partners to drive business value and therefore maximizing the business opportunity
- Ability to position Nexus as a solution provider and elaborate customer specific concepts which can include licenses and services
- Negotiate and close strategic and complex enterprise contracts with the support of global partners
- Develop accounts utilizing a value selling approach and account planning
- Report on sales activity and forecasts to management
- Comply with all relevant systems and procedures
- Provide customer feedback to marketing, customer success, product management and delivery
- Identifie and allocates appropriate resources to opportunities
- Utilize partner network pro-actively
- Work collaboratively to acquire additional/specialist resources as required, including legal, finance, delivery, product management and marketing
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree (or comparable) and/or equivalent work experience
- Expertise in IT solution selling, preferably software and services is desired but not a must
- Result oriented working approach
- To work in an international matrix organization English and German language skills are a must
- Experience in IT security, PKI, Identity & Access Management is a plus
- Experience in working with sales partners is desired
- Ideally you are trained and experienced in solutions selling and account planning methodologies
Working at Nexus:
We as Nexus life a culture of low hierarchies and we are convinced decisions should be delegated in the organization as low as possible. To add real value to our customers and partner drives us and keeps us on a constant path of innovation. Important for is to hire talented, smart and nice people to strive for a working environment where we all can have fun.
- A great team of smart, fun and authentic nice and helpful colleagues
- Awesome company culture focused around providing a flexible and collaborative work environment
- Flexible working ours combined with low hierarchies and short decision paths
- Attractive salary package